Head kevade algust!
Kevad algab 2011. aastal 20. märtsil kell 23:21. Ehk (loodetavasti) just nüüd!
Spring is here! Happy beginning of spring!
Spring begins this year on March 20th, 2011 at 11.21pm. Which is (hopefully) now!
Time for the curtain to close, as the
winter play is over.
I realized that it’s not that clever to stop at the 18th, when two days later it’s the END of winter, and the BEGINNING of spring, according to the calendar. The ending of something and the beginning of something else.
Few things I wanted to add. Random things that are not connected:
- Un-be-lie-va-ble! (7+3=) 10 out of 10? That (almost) never happens. Except that one time when I got everything right on that finnish test.
- When I die, I want it to snow after my bones are put in the ground. I want there to be (fresh) snow on my grave, covering it. If any parts of me are healthy/good enough, I’d love for science/medicine to use them. And sometimes I think I wish to be just ashes, scattered around. But then I think of the snow…
- I have really enjoyed watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S. again. It’s been a strange marathon, totally out of order watching. I love all the Monica-Chandler scenes, starting from S1 (I especially love that in S1 TOW the Birth Monica complains how a woman has twins (two babies) and she doesn’t even have one, and the series ends with her, and Chandler (who did the best, sweetest, and funniest thing when he ended that phone call for her in that ep) get not one, but two babies — twins. Not to mention all the other little moments. Some of which I have shared with you here. And I also like very much the scenes that involve music, singing, humming, tapping… and I’d forgotten how much there was that. Them all (often together) making music. Even when they’re “tapping” in the apartment and then mr. Heckles dies… And there’s much much more. I’d vote FRIENDS as the best thing that ever happened to (network) television.
- One funny thing about F.R.I.E.N.D.S. For a while I thought I’d missed the Series Finale, and told people the last episode I saw was the one with the Mondler twins, and I know nothing much about the Ross and Rachel aiport thing and so. The surprise I had when I rewatched the last episode of the show and realized all that happened in the same episode. This proves so well my point that for me the team together, and Monica-Chandler as a couple, were why I watched, and what I will remember… forever.
- Speaking of television. When will the awards people wake up from their coma dreams, and give Emily Deschanel all the awards they “forgot” to give her in the past? Emily Deschanel IS love! I envy every single person who has met her. and wish I had the chance. But then again… some things better remain dreams. I’d totally faint or something if I’d see her in person.
- I also hope that the important matters that Severn Cullis-Suzuki speaks about (and not just her, but all the good people on the Earth), will not make the world silent for a moment, but that a real change will take place. That words would become actions (also for the people behind all the important decisions).
- Good news: my voice is almost back. I mean, how much progress can one hope to have in one day? But it’s a start.
- Weird fact of the day: I’m craving french fries. Which is totally strange, considering the fact that I either saw a picture or some greasy fries, or someone eating them (can’t remember which…) which made me hope I’d never ever even see (not to mention smell, or taste) fries again.
- I suck at giving advice (any advice that doesn’t suck big time), but can I interest you in a sarcastic comment? Or some “whining”? I’m pretty crafty at those “art forms”. wait… I just gave away the last ones, so… no.
- Always remember that coincidence is just joincidence with a “c”. (FRIENDS 1x18)
and also one amusing image to add here.
Titled: TO BE OR NOT TO BE.
(this was forever my first thought when seeing the promo image. Hamlet)
Someone in the Bones team really loves that mysterious british writer(s) known as W. Shakespeare. With all the references to his plays, and what not, they could have just named the characters Romeo and Juliet, or used the tagline "to be or not to be" or… something like that. The question is: which shakespearean play are they re-doing? ;)
I apologize to all the fans, and sensitive people, but I couldn’t leave “bad jokes” out of this last post.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
FYI: THIS, and sadly also all my other (themed) blogs, will remain cold, and empty.
THANK YOU TO EACH AND EVERY ONE FOR YOUR KIND WORDS, SUPPORT, REPLIES, RE-BLOGS, MESSAGES, LIKES, AND EVERYTHING. YOU’RE ALL SIMPLY WONDERFUL!
I SUCK AT GOODBYES, SO AM SCHEDULING THIS ASWELL, BECAUSE I CANNOT BE ANYWHERE NEAR the INTERNET WHEN THIS APPEARS.
end note: some people (read: me) are better off without any internet, without blogs, online talk, and any kind of communication, and… all that …
Chandler style/voice: COULD THERE BE ANY MORE ENDS IN THIS POST?
Monica style/voice: I KNOW!